<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Carrie Underwood celebrating her album going Tripl... » | Lindsay Lohan out and about in NYC (Celebrity Secr... » | Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman shopping at ... » | No nudity for Hilary (Celebrity Secrets) » | Beyonce and Jay-Z in NYC (Celebrity Secrets) » | Jennifer's on-air call to Oprah (Celebrity Secrets) » | Streep praises Lohan (Celebrity Secrets) » | Paris and Stavros at a basketball game (Celebrity ... » | Jennifer Garner going to workout (Celebrity Secrets) » | Nicole to redesign engagement ring? (Celebrity Sec... »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Bruce Willis: "I'm apolitical. I'm not a Republican" (Celebrity Secrets)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Die Hard star supported George W Bush at the 2000 presidential election and Bush made him national spokesman for children in foster care in 2002. But Willis insists it doesn't make him Republican. He says, "I'm apolitical. I'm not a Republican. I'm a Republican only as far as I want a smaller government. I want less government intrusion. I want them to stop wasting all our money. I want them to be fiscally responsible. I want them to take care of people who need help, such as children in foster care, the half a million kids who are in orphanages right now. I want them to take care of the elderly and give them free medicine, whatever they need. Billions and billions of dollars are being wasted."

Source

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
8:57 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink