<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Paris Hilton at the Winter Music Conference 2006 (... » | Paris Hilton at the Winter Music Conference 2006 (... » | Paris Hilton at the Winter Music Conference 2006 (... » | Paris Hilton at the Winter Music Conference 2006 (... » | Paris Hilton at the Winter Music Conference 2006 (... » | Paris Hilton at the Winter Music Conference 2006 (... » | Paris top 2 in 'Most Foolish' Poll (Celebrity Secr... » | Paris' no to "cheap' boob job (Celebrity Secrets) » | Lindsay Lohan Plans Kenyan AIDS Charity (Celebrity... » | Cruise: Baby Won't Have Catholic Baptism (Celebrit... »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Gwyneth Paltrow Secrets (Celebrity Secrets)

Friday, April 14, 2006

"You'd never know it by my movies but I haven't taken a shower in seven years. I smell like an old dumpster. Take it or leave it boys."

"Halle Berry totally stole the whole crying-when-you-win-your-Oscar thing from me. Also, all that other stuff about opening the door for other black actresses, that was mine too."

"I'm superstitious. Before I start a new movie, I also kill a hobo with a hammer."

"In Shakespeare in Love, I played a woman playing a man playing a woman. In actuality, I am a man who was playing a woman, playing a man, playing a woman. My apologies to anyone who's ever whacked off to me."

Source: nbc.com

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
8:25 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink