<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Madonna and Ritchie together 'for the children' (C... » | Celebrity (celebrity secrets) »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Nicole Richie: 'I'm not on the verge of death' (Celebrity Secrets)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pictures of a tiny-looking Nicole Richie have been appearing in the press for some time now.

And they've attracted a fair bit of comment about whether she's too thin.

Now, the girl herself has hit back at critics, insisting that she doesn't have a problem with her weight.

In an interview with Glamour magazine she said: "Am I thin? Yes, no doubt about it. But to say I'm on the verge of death is just untrue.

"My family get really upset to see these people writing lies about their child. Do they ask me about it? No, because they know that I eat."

"I'll squeeze in a workout when I have time, but I don't do any cardio - I don't need to, I'm too thin... And I eat whatever I feel like, sandwiches, whatever."

There is something that Nicole would like to change about her appearance though:

"If I could change anything about myself it would be my nose - I hate it. I see really good nose jobs in LA but it's a big decision."

Source: ananova

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
2:05 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink