<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Jessica Alba is Thinner (Celebrity Secrets) » | Jennifer Lopez is Hopeful (Celebrity Secrets) » | Halle Berry Really Wants a Kid (Celebrity Secrets) » | Jessica "Camel Toe" Simpson Goes Shopping (Celebri... » | Lindsay Lohan is Shocked (Celebrity Secrets) » | Just Friends (Celebrity Secrets) » | The Kate Cruise Prenup Rumors (Celebrity Secrets) » | The Greatest Stacy Keibler Pictures Ever (Celebrit... » | The Greatest Stacy Keibler Pictures Ever (Celebrit... » | Keira Knightley is The Sexiest (Celebrity Secrets) »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Nicole Richie: I'm Too Thin (Celebrity Secrets)

Thursday, May 04, 2006



I apologize up front for posting yet another Nicole Richie story so soon. Trust me, I wouldn't have, but this is kind of important:

Nicole is finally admitting she is too thin. BUT she is denying anorexia.

According to an interview she gave to Vanity Fair, she realizes she "has a problem".

"I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like,' "she tells Vanity Fair. "I do know that they will, which is another reason I really do need to do something about it. I'm not happy with the way I look right now."

Now THIS is the part that confuses me:

Nicole, who tells Vanity Fair she doesn't believe she's anorexic, isn't keeping anything secret, even asking her team to go against patient confidentiality and talk about her struggle to gain weight.

That's an extremely contradictory statement. If the girl isn't anorexic, why would she have trouble eating enough to keep herself from being near emaciated? That makes no sense.

"I have gained weight since I was my thinnest," Nicole told the magazine.


The above photos show Nicole Richie and Taryn Manning on a retreat from the past weekend. (They are from the same set of photos as the glass pipe ones).

So, my conclusion is this: Nicole most likely has an eating disorder. No wait, she definitely does. I don't think she would have taken a publicity stunt this far…

Celebrity Secrets Special thank you to Source

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
6:28 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink