<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | New Brad Pitt's Id (Celebrity Secrets) » | Victoria Beckham Walks Her Bra (Celebrity Secrets) » | Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt stolen Baby Photos Return... » | Angelina Jolie offends Brad Pitt's parents (Celebr... » | Keira Knightley pleaded for kiss with Johnny Depp ... » | Jessica Alba has the Luckiest Dog in the World (Ce... » | Scarlett Johansson is Sexually Overwhelming (Celeb... » | Mena Suvari Knows Where to Stick It (Celebrity Sec... » | Teri Hatcher Bikini Pictures (Celebrity Secrets) » | ASIAN TEAM FIGHT FOR SEXY WORLD CUP 2006 (Celebrit... »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Jessica Alba Loves It Free And So Do I (Celebrity Secrets)

Friday, June 30, 2006



Isn't it nice to get free stuff? Unfortunately, I wouldn't know. But Jessica Alba does and she looks damn happy about it! You know, being a guy, I never get anything except the bill after a date. Fortunately, you don't need to be a celebrity to get goodies. You just have to be hot!

Anyway, I've been working hard today and I'm getting really thirsty while writing this post, so I'm going to grab myself a nice cold tasty Coke and take a drive in my sporty Lexus that has the finest leather interior out of any car I have ever driven in. After that I think I will take a vacation. I'll obviously book the flight with my favorite airline, Delta, because they have great customer service (in first class that is). And I'd eat Mc Donald’s wherever I decide to go because Big Macs are the best hamburgers ever made. Then I will return home to watch movies on the greatest TV produced by Sony because a TV is not a TV if it's not a Sony. Well, I guess that's all I need for now.

Celebrity Secrets Special thank you to Source

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
3:28 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink