<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Kristin Cavallari's Winning Bikini Pictures (Cele... » | Rachel Hunter Bikini Pictures (Celebrity Secrets) » | Jennifer Ellison's Polka Dot Bikini Pictures (Cele... » | Ashley Judd: "I was treated for depression" (Celeb... » | Sophia Loren to appear nude in calendar (Celebrity... » | Beyonce's Father Buys Back MW Entertainment (Celeb... » | More Lindsay Lohan Bikini Pictures (Celebrity Secr... » | Pamela Anderson Bikini Pictures (Celebrity Secrets) » | Jessica Alba Bikini Pictures (Celebrity Secrets) » | PMS Turns Keira Knightley Into a Gay Man (Celebrit... »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Jessica Biel Bikini Pictures (Celebrity Secrets)

Friday, July 07, 2006





Ask and thou shall receive! I knew these pictures of Jessica Biel existed, it was only a matter of time that I would get my slippery hands on them. Once again I'm a happy puppy. I've been following Jessica's workouts and dog walks extensively for the last few weeks and I wasn’t quite sure what her body would look like underneath her workout clothes. Well, let me tell you, this is the first time I'm not grossed out by a muscular woman. In fact, I'm ready for the challenge. I don’t know what that challenge is but I'm ready.

Celebrity Secrets Special thank you to Source

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
8:57 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink