<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Paris Hilton promotes her new album » | Denise Richards dropped her flowers » | Lindsay Lohan at Jeremy Piven's birthday party » | Madonna Wet T-Shirt See Through Nips » | Emmanuelle Chriqui No Nipple Slip » | Paris Hilton New Promo Album Shoot » | Paris Hilton see through at the Polaroid Beach Hou... » | OOHHH! Maria Sharapova during a tennis match (Cele... » | It's pretty obvious that Christina Aguilera isn't ... » | Paris and Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips at the L... »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Keira Knightley is Kinda Crazy

Friday, July 28, 2006


Keira Knightley is at it again, telling the world what else is wrong with her. First she was talking about how she wants plastic surgery, then it was her shoe fetish, then about wanting more sex, and how she deals with PMS. Now Keira wants to the world to know that she freaks out over the littlest things. According to In The News Keira says she is "an emotional wreck."

"I'm awful. I always have freak-outs. I don't know why anyone puts up with me. I'm mostly an emotional wreck," she told Elle magazine.

"Anyone who has gone out with me will tell you I have this awful tendency to cry when I get angry. And I can't stop."

"It's stupid," she said. "I don't freak out about anything that actually warrants a freak-out. That I can deal with. It's the little stuff I can't deal with."
Whatever, Keira Knightley could be bouncing off the walls, and I'd still be crazy in love with her. Sure, she may say some damned ridiculous things sometimes, but she says it in that incredibly sexy British accent. Besides, having a few screws loose keeps things interesting.

And you want to know another way of telling that Keira Knightley is crazy? Just check out that whacked out belt-dress she's wearing. I don't know what that is, but if it doesn't spell crazy, I don't know what does.

Celebrity Secrets Special thank you to egotastic

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
8:40 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink