<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Giselle Bundchen frollicking on the beach » | Britney Looks Great! » | Stay Home Paris Hilton! They don't want your kind ... » | Paris Hilton is a badass » | Scarlett Johansson Wants To Show Her Breasts » | Lindsay Lohan & Keira Knightley Lesbian Sex Coming... » | Jessica Simpson's Back! And So Are Her Breasts » | Kate Beckinsale Says No To Plastic Surgery » | Elisha Cuthbert Photos » | Monica Bellucci Photos »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Jessica Alba Not Getting Enough Cash?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006





Is Jessica Alba's relationship with Cash Warren on the rocks? Well, I'd be worried if I were Cash. Actually, I'd be a lot of things if I was him. Lucky and bastard would be two, but right now, I’d be worried. Here's what Alba told Elle Magazine:

"Just being an actress period, and being in a relationship - I don't recommend it," the report quoted her as saying to Elle magazine.


That doesn't sound too good for Cash. And running off, producing his own films like he has started to do, doesn't help the relationship either. Honestly, if I were this guy, I'd stay my ass home and carry her bags. BTW, I hate calling this guy Cash. From now on his name is Skip.

From: popoholic.com

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
8:08 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink