<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Jessica Simpson Rallied a Hooker » | Dominique Swain Slips a Lolita Nip » | Adriana Lima Is Gorgeous And Healthy » | Mischa Barton has the Big OH » | Heidi Klum Is Too Hot For Words » | Lindsay Lohan Kisses Donna Karan. On the Lips! » | Scarlett Johansson's New Underage Role » | Adriana Lima And Her Oral Fixation » | Gulp! Tyra Banks In A Bikini » | Maria Sharapova Picture »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Paris Hilton Likes to Eat

Monday, November 20, 2006

Paris Hilton's whining again because the public thinks she's a whore promiscuous. Apparently, she has morals. And an appetite.


Although the Stars Are Blind singer became famous after a sex tape she filmed with former boyfriend RICK SOLOMON was released on the internet in 2003, she says she doesn't deserve her racy reputation.

She tells Seventeen magazine, ''People shouldn't judge me and assume that's how I am.

''I get in so many fights with guys who are like, 'In public, you are the sexiest sex symbol, but you're not sexual at all at home.' ''I'm like, 'Whatever, shut up. I don't wanna be.' I'd rather watch a movie or LOST, or like, eat.''



Everyone's a critic. I totally get aggravated when people assume I’m easy because I strut around in sheer, short dresses with straps that are always too loose thus showing my left tit and my bedroom acrobatics are spread via broadband Internet feed and when I show my ''naughty''zone every time I get in and out of the fucking car. I'd totally rather be eating a lettuce wedge and a grapefruit rind watching mindless TV than gallivanting around LA's chicest nightclubs with famous starlets and billionaire heirs. I just wanna be me! Totally.

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
9:38 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink