<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Britney Spears to Be ‘Healed’ by Shamen » | Charlize Theron Is Welcome in My Shower Anytime » | Um. Okay. I’m listening. » | Apparently It Was Couples Flat-Ironing Night . . . » | Anna Kournikova Is a Breath of Fresh Air » | Britney Spears is Really Smart » | Hayden Panettierre has milk » | Britney Spears Topless In Allure Magazine » | Anna Kournikova bikini slip because its summertime » | Christina Aguilera gets Naked for the Lord »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Matt Damon Gets Love From Japan

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here Matt Damon is enjoying a stroll through Japan's Narita airport and is greeted by a throng of fans. He looks happy to be receiving some love from the public and yes, he's cute and all, but he's starting to look like such a dad to me. I probably just think that, though, because my dad also liked to dress like an off-duty Secret Service agent--albeit, not quite as stylishly as Mr. Damon here. I have to say, I usually give celebs shit for either dressing up or down way too much while they travel in public, but I think Matt really has found the happy medium. Kudos, Matt. I'm sure you're very relieved to hear that you've received my approval.

Post at socialitelife

Labels: ,

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
11:24 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink