<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Richie Sambora: 'I did not cheat on Heather Lockle... » | Tom Cruise's Baby Care Rules for Katie Holmes (Cel... » | Here's Matt Leinart sneaking out of Paris Hilton's... » | Reese Witherspoon dismisses marriage trouble rumou... » | Richie Sambora blasts rumors he cheated on Heather... » | Jessica Simpson blonde moment at LAX (Celebrity S... » | Star Jones canned from The View (Celebrity Secrets) » | So what does Ashlee say about the nose job rumors?... » | Samaire Armstrong Is the New Jessica Alba (Celebri... » | Britney's Pregnant Again... (Celebrity Secrets) »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Vince Vaughn tells Oprah: I'd like to have kids (Celebrity Secrets)

Friday, May 12, 2006

Does Vince want to have kids? "At some point I would," says Vince. "I've always liked kids a lot—but no plans for the future. First we have to have the $8 million wedding!"

Has Vince discussed having kids with Jennifer? "No, I have not talked about having kids with Jennifer," he says. "I think [having children] takes a lot of focus, takes a lot of attention. I think it would be nice at some point to have a different priority in something else as you've sort of done stuff and challenged yourself, I think that time would come. But not any time in the near future for me, I don't think."
Celebrity Secrets Special thank you to Source

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
3:59 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink