<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Kate Hudson Bikini (Celebrity Secrets) » | Natalie Portman in Indiana Jones 4? (Celebrity Sec... » | Tired Of Lindsay Lohan Bikini Pictures? (Celebrity... » | Jessica Biel Bikini Pictures (Celebrity Secrets) » | Kristin Cavallari's Winning Bikini Pictures (Cele... » | Rachel Hunter Bikini Pictures (Celebrity Secrets) » | Jennifer Ellison's Polka Dot Bikini Pictures (Cele... » | Ashley Judd: "I was treated for depression" (Celeb... » | Sophia Loren to appear nude in calendar (Celebrity... » | Beyonce's Father Buys Back MW Entertainment (Celeb... »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Addicted to Lindsay Lohan Bikini Pictures (Celebrity Secrets)

Sunday, July 16, 2006




I'm an addict. I hear the first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem. Well, I have a problem. I am addicted to Lindsay Lohan bikini pictures.

And Lindsay's not making it any better. The first set was nice, then another, I thought "great!", and another "super!" more kept coming, and I kept posting. And now I don't know what to do.

But like an addict looking for a fix, I can't turn away. I've had a crappy morning, with server problems, a busted air conditioner, and people, in general, just being annoying, and I know that Lindsay Lohan bikini pictures make me feel better.

At least I don't smoke or do drugs. Sure, this addiction may not be that healthy either, but at least no one is getting hurt. Well, maybe Lindsay, but she doesn't count.

Celebrity Secrets Special thank you to egotastic

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
2:54 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink