<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Joss Stone Bikini Pictures are Back (Celebrity Sec... » | I Can See Jessica Simpson's Nipples (Celebrity Se... » | Christina Aguilera Has Sex in Public (Celebrity S... » | Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman: Together a... » | Lindsay Lohan Hospitalized for "Exhaustion" » | Smoking Nicky Hilton Bikini Pictures » | Scarlett Johansson's Birthday Lapdance » | Kate Hudson at the Melbourne premiere » | Keira Knightley is Kinda Crazy » | Paris Hilton promotes her new album »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

I Want to be Scarlett Johansson's Ice Cream (Celebrity Secrets)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006


I don't think I've ever been jealous of a frozen food before, but I am now. Not only because it's crazy hot out there, and I would like my body to be sub-zero by nature, but also because I would be so close to Scarlett Johansson's lips.

But alas, I am neither, and her boyfriend, Josh Hartnett, would be right there waiting to kick my ice cream ass if I tried. Or something like that. I don't really have a problem with Josh Hartnett other then the fact that he's dating Scarlett Johansson, but for that reason alone, I hate him.

Speaking of Scarlett and Josh, they're actually in a movie together, called The Black Dahlia, and the trailer is out today, so make sure you check that out, since it (and Scarlett) looks pretty good. Though from the looks of it, there's too much Josh Hartnett, and not enough Scarlett Johansson.

Celebrity Secrets Special thank you to egotastic

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
8:25 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink