<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Scarlett Johansson worried about career » | Jessica Simpson Gets Grounded! » | Shania Twain Is Back, Breasts And All! » | Lucy Clarkson hits the beach » | Angie's Secret Birthday Gift to Brad » | Kevin Federline Family Man » | Mischa Barton is Depressed » | Paris Hilton wants to reproduce » | Scarlett Johansson To Eventually Appear Nude On Sc... » | Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Break Up »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Katharine McPhee: Real American Hero

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Apparently American Idol runner-up, Katharine McPhee is more human than we thought behind that apple-cheeked smile and much talked about cleavage. She recently spoke to Blender magazine about American Idol, being labeled stuck-up and even waking up puking red wine soaked Pad Thai on herself. So refreshing. So real.

In an interview with Blender, Katharine says, while touring can be tiring, ''the good outweighs the bad. Even if I think to myself, 'Oh, man, I gotta sing 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' again?' I see the little faces smiling at me and they're all excited, so it becomes new to me.''

While that's very sweet, she also shows that she's human. Some ''non-fans'' may think she's ''overly confident or stuck-up'' or ''a snob,'' Katharine says, ''because during Idol I would talk back to the judges. Trust me, I could've said a lot worse things.'' She also says she's ''a big flirt. It doesn't get me into trouble - well, maybe it does sometimes. But yeah, I just love men.''

When asked about the last time she vomited, Katherine says, ''I don't think people want to read that. [Laughs] I'm supposed to be the sweet all-American girl from American Idol.'' But she relents and explains that she visited a friend and drank a bunch of wine, and says, ''I remember barfing all night long. I would wake up and I would already have barfed, and I didn't even know I was barfing. And to top it off, everything was just bright purple. Like, the pad Thai noodles were purple.''


Wow. She said that while being photographed for a ''sexy'' Blender layout? That just takes the sex appeal right off that whole conversation. It's like if you were on a bear skin rug naked with a super model pouring champagne all over each other and you start talking dirty and kissing and then she leans in to kiss you and says,''Don't you think your mom is sexy. She's always had a really hot ass. Mmmmm.'' Buzz. Kill.

Speaking of... What the hell happened to Katharine McPhee's rack? I know she's been dressing like 20's flapper lately, but this dress is basically draped across what should be a voluptuous display of boobies. And yet, I'm turning my monitor left and right and I can't see anything. It looks like she starved the boobies right off her body. She has a good voice and all and she seems nice enough but I think we all know what takes to make in this business. And to think just a year ago her rack crashed my server. Give this girl some groceries.






Source: fatback and collards

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
12:56 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink