<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Break Up » | The bra Jessica Alba wore in Sin City is up for sa... » | More Keeley Hazell Pictures » | Keeley Hazell Does Madonna » | Britney Spears give bonus for fan, boobs and ..... » | Jessica Simpson on E-Bay » | Jennifer Garner back in SuperSpy Shape » | Victoria Beckham Has The Worst Celebrity Legs?!!! ... » | Lindsay Lohan Is An Alcoholic? No Way! » | Britney Spears, please wear panties! »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Scarlett Johansson To Eventually Appear Nude On Screen!?

Sunday, December 10, 2006





This is probably the best celebrity news item I've heard all year. The boobalicious Scarlett Johansson has stated in a recent interview that she plans to bare it all on the big screen.

She said: ''I'm still making up my mind about when I'll do a nude scene. I'm not opposed to doing nudity, it would just have to be the right project, maybe some sensational European art film.''

She added: ''I'm proud of my breasts. I call them my girls. They're my charms, my feminine wiles. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality, my body and my face. Well, not always my face, but it's stuck there and there's nothing I can do about it.''


You're 100% right Scarlett; your breasts are awesome. Anyways, words cannot describe how I, and probably the whole male population, feel about this. So, I direct you to this video to give you an idea.

Source: Popoholic

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
3:32 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink