<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Better than Paris Hilton again? Really? » | Lindsay Lohan Does Miu Miu » | Olivia Wilde Is Very Convincing » | Can You Guess Which One Is Keira Knightley? » | Tricia Helfer in Playboy » | Britney Spears Should Go to Rehab » | Victoria Beckham Will Soon Be A Reality? » | Penelope Cruz Hits The Beach » | Jessica Biel's Ass Needs A Jessica Alba Makeover » | Kelly Brook Bikini Pictures »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Katharine McPhee is a Hooker

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

...or at least those boots are. Damn Girl. Thats's the album cover for Krazy Kat's new album, which drops today and is filed under the genres of "Sucks" and "Who Cares". And don't be thinking I'm some kind of Kat Hater or Talyor Hicks luvah. I just hate shitty music.

I'm quite sure I defied the laws of physics trying to see under Katharine's dress. But I have an eerie feeling when I got under there, I'd find a chastity belt of pure American steel that reads, "Not this rainbow, fucker" then she'd summon the scientology aliens to leave me in a lust-induced coma and walk away with my wallet. That's the mark of a pure sexpot. Lure you in then stab you right in the balls. Aside from that, my only complaint is lack of plunging neckline and copious cleavage. If you got it, flaunt it, sista. I know I do.






More of that DYN-O-MITE cleave.

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
6:50 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink