<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Vince Vaughn tells Oprah: I'd like to have kids (C... » | Richie Sambora: 'I did not cheat on Heather Lockle... » | Tom Cruise's Baby Care Rules for Katie Holmes (Cel... » | Here's Matt Leinart sneaking out of Paris Hilton's... » | Reese Witherspoon dismisses marriage trouble rumou... » | Richie Sambora blasts rumors he cheated on Heather... » | Jessica Simpson blonde moment at LAX (Celebrity S... » | Star Jones canned from The View (Celebrity Secrets) » | So what does Ashlee say about the nose job rumors?... » | Samaire Armstrong Is the New Jessica Alba (Celebri... »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Lindsay Lohan Sans Spandex (Celebrity Secrets)

Friday, May 12, 2006




Two days ago, I mentioned how ugly this new spandex fad is and that Lindsay Lohan seems to never leave home without them on. Well, I like to think my site makes a difference. Actually, I know my site makes a difference because guess who’s not wearing leggings? That’s right! Lindsay Lohan. Now it might be just a hot day or perhaps she decided to finally wash them but I’m sticking to my theory that she’s not wearing them because of me. If tomorrow she’s wearing jeans and a tank top, which I recommend, I will know for sure.
Celebrity Secrets Special thank you to Source

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
4:04 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink