<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Heather Graham likes the Backseat of Cars » | Gwen Stefani: Hair by Dr. Seuss » | Katharine McPhee: Real American Hero » | Scarlett Johansson worried about career » | Jessica Simpson Gets Grounded! » | Shania Twain Is Back, Breasts And All! » | Lucy Clarkson hits the beach » | Angie's Secret Birthday Gift to Brad » | Kevin Federline Family Man » | Mischa Barton is Depressed »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Brittany Murphy, her Cleavage, and Kids

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Now I'm not saying Brittany Murphy likes having little kids look down her top, but that is not going to stop me from implying she was putting on a show for all the little boys and girls she was greeting at the premier of Happy Feet in Australia. But, Brittany was kind enough to sign autographs and all that, so good for her. I'm just a callused prick, really.

Of course, now I have to find some witch who can cook me up a potion to shrink me down to kid size so I can go to Brittany's movie premieres and get some special treatment and see me some good visual imagery.

Yeah, I know...don't even bother asking what’s wrong with me.









Source: Subvert Society

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
1:37 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink