<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Celebrity Secrets Blog
Celebrity news and celebs gossip including photo galleries of actors, actresses, models and other famous celebrities. and more on all the top celebrities. Original & biggest list of celebs supermodels.

« Home | Adriana Lima sizzles at the beach » | Angelina Jolie Wants More Children! » | Brad and Angelina set for fairytale Christmas wedd... » | A New Love for Nicole Richie? » | Brittany Murphy, her Cleavage, and Kids » | Heather Graham likes the Backseat of Cars » | Gwen Stefani: Hair by Dr. Seuss » | Katharine McPhee: Real American Hero » | Scarlett Johansson worried about career » | Jessica Simpson Gets Grounded! »

Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!

Angelina Jolie wants to add to the gang

Monday, January 15, 2007

Angelina Jolie thinks kids are fun and a joy and says she would like more.

''I'm very, very lucky. I love the different elements of my life. I love working abroad, and I love being with my kids and I love being with Brad,'' Jolie, 31, said Friday at a press event for her movie The Good Shepherd. ''I'd like to add many more children and many more obstacles and many more things to my life.''

And she makes every effort to give her children a normal life, despite her own fame. ''I've made a point to not let it change the way that I live my life, other than I carefully plan my holidays or where we go or where we stay or things like that to try to ensure some kind of quality of life that is private and nice for the kids. But we simply don't let it affect us.''


Angelina is one kid away from her own It's a small world ride. But I suppose it's easy to want several children when you have nannies and maids and caretakers in abundance. Not like our house; my sis and I were lucky if mom would come down from her buzz long enough to remember to turn the heat on. And the closest we ever came to a nanny was watching PBS while mom and boy-toy-du-jour cleaned house.The only room they ever seemed to clean was the bedroom, so we went unsupervised a lot. A lot. But, I learned too cook, drive at 13 and I do have a nice collection of PBS fund drive coffee mugs. Stay in school.

Source: fatback and collards

Add to blogmarks delicious digg furl google netvouz newsvine reddit spurl Technorati


Nederlands/Dutch Français/French ???????/Russian Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish ????????/Greek 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified 中文(简体)/Chinese Traditional
7:28 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

janangel :: permalink